Friday, September 3, 2010

SONG OF THE DAY

Last night I had the ultimate priviledge of stepping into the TLA in Philly on 4th and South to see a sold out concert. And when I mean concert I mean on some sold-the-fuck-out-type-shit with motherfuckers scalping tickets out front. Luckily your man got in.(Ahhh the joy of knowing people who always look out).
Headlining was Chiddy Bang with Donnis opening before who completely murdered his short 20 min. set. LIKE COMPLETELY. Chiddy Bang did their thing and held it down but the cake goes to Donnis who I became a solidified fan of since coppin up on Diary of an ATL Brave a about a year back. This dude is SERIOUS. Shout out to my homies Track, Phat Daddy, and Sanni for puttin me on the that new shit in Hip Hop that I can't even title yet, I just know is straight fire!!!

SKIES
MILES

No comments:

Post a Comment