Wednesday, March 3, 2010

JAY-Z LIVE at MADISON SQUARE!!!!
















"What did you do yesterday Mercy?" Oh I don't know took a lil trip to NY with my boo and saw JAY-Z LIVE!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha (ok let me compose myself). As you can tell this Brooklyn native was very honored and excited to be in the same stadium as Hov! Okay, okay let me be real, I was late and missed almost half of the concert because good old NYPD towed our car off for some bull--- but--- We still saw it!!! Trey, Jeezy, Nickki, Wayne,Drake, Akon, of course Memphis was there... What more can I say. It was unbelievable!!!!!

Lets recap, bypassing the crooks selling fake tickets , Some white jawn who grabbed my man talking about she wants to be his date, he could be her Kanye, of course not seeing me behind him (cause i would of snatch her eyes out lol), and then passing by cops, and a lady in distress, tryna get in, but got caught making copies of already scanned ticket, climbing up the escalators we hear Trey and Jigga performing "So Ambitious" (BP3 album) followed by " Already Home"and "Encore" and the hits kepted rolling...

Of course Jay had to take a break, so he brought out Jeezy. And Jeez did his thang (and that means a lot for someone who doesn't really care for his music). But what did it for me was when Jeezy said "this song is dedicated to my boy who is locked up right now, Lil Wayne" The whole crowd awwwwwwwed but then he said "But I'm a bring out someone who is close to Weezy". Bed Rock dropped and Nickki came out reciting her verse (her voice was high like a chipmunk, lol but it was still nice to see her). Then next thing you know, you hear the "I'm going in" beat and Wayne comes flying out (the crowd gets hype!!) then Drake!!! It was wild... take a look

Thanx for the video mtv!

Jay-Z came back out dressing all black!























He then showed a clip of our president. Barack said something like "Sometimes all you can do is..." and he brushed his shoulders off!


If I was Jay-Z and I didnt think I made it yet... That moment right there, I would have felt so accomplished. After that Black album hits and Blueprint 3 hits. After an exhusting and thrilling hour.. it was sadly time to go home, but not before Jay-Z had anything to say about it. "Madison Square has strict rules about going over schedule. Its like 8 hundred thousand a minute--- But Fuck it, I'm Home!!!" lol He said "This is for my fans who been with me from day one, so for all my black album fans and Kingdom Come fans, thank you for coming, drive safely, and you can play your Jay-Z albums at home!" He went into his ol' school mode and rhymed off of hard knocks, reasonable doubt, I am telling you, this was the place to be for hip hop fans. I am proud to say I experienced one of the most livest shows this year!!!!

Love Yah Girl, Mercy!

Posted By Mercy Feb 3rd 2010




No comments:

Post a Comment