Thursday, March 4, 2010

!!!!!LB!!!!!



Man, Listen...Is it just me or does it seem like quality Hip-Hop groups a few and far between these days?? The ones that do put it down I'm either in search of, willing to listen to or a straight up avid fan of. Across the Board. I'm speakin on groups that have made such historical impacts in my life growing to the point where I could hear a song and know exactly what I was wearing, if I had a fresh cut, if the steps were clean and how much money was in my pockets.

There's no need for me to name drop a whole gang of groups but I will highlight one in particular that has completely changed my life for better or for worse. LITTLE BROTHER. The former trio made of Rapper Big Pooh, Phonte, and 9th Wonder, and for a couple of years now just the duo; is coming into their supposed last and final album together entitled "LeftBack," dropping sometime this spring.




I woke up this morning salivating when I gotta chance to click and hear one of the first joints off the project appropriately named "Curtain Call." And let me just say that NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING can top the feeling I get when I listen to these dudes rock together. I could be a grumpy old heart broken bastard! The only group I would pay 10 times over to see live. Even though both respectively have their own endeavors nowadays going on it's just a so fucking DOPE to see and hear them together.

To both Phonte and Big Pooh I thank you for all the music, and knowledge you have given me thus far to be confident in my craft, confident in my relationships, and most importantly confident that good music...regardless of its genre won't EVER DIE.


On my Heartfelt Jawn,

-Miles

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    I am contacting you on behalf of my company, Audible Treats. Audible Treats does marketing & publicity for Little Brother. Thanks for recently posting about them on your site. I'd like to know what person, email address, phone number, and mailing address, I may send information (including press releases, videos, and mp3s) to on behalf of artists that I think that you might be interested in featuring on your site.

    If you are interested in being contacted by us, you can check out our current roster on our website (http://audibletreats.com/download/). If anything piques your interest, please let me know and I can send a CD and any other information you would like out to you. Send me an email at oliviaz@audibletreats.com with your info!

    Sincerely,
    Olivia Zhou
    Marketing Assistant

    ReplyDelete